“Personal information” is information that you provide to us which personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information.
- The Types of Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- What You Can Do to Manage Your Privacy
- Data Retention and Your Access Rights
- Security of Your Information
- How to Contact Us
The Types of Information We CollectWe collect two categories of information – the personal information you provide and the anonymous information automatically collected through cookies and analytics.
Information You Provide
We collect personal information you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. name, email, address, phone number) when you use the shopping cart (if shown) , submit on our Contact Us form, or opt in to our email marketing via the website pop-up.
Information Collected Automatically
Cookies help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our WEBSITES. They also allow us to improve our sites and deliver to you websites you want to browse and enjoy. As a user of these (or any) websites, you can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of some or all cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our WEBSITES. To learn how to block cookies, you can search on the phrase “how do I block cookies” on whichever browser you use (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Explorer, etc.) and you will find the details needed to block some or all cookies on your browser.
Any automatically collected personal information is deleted when a purchase transaction is completed and/or when you log out of your account.
The policy below relates to the information we collect when your computer or you personally interact with our WEBSITES. In short, here’s what we will and won’t do with your information:
- We may use your information to:
- Create an account on our WEBSITES
- Process a purchase through our WEBSITES
- Contact you with important information
- Answer your questions via Contact Us forms
- Provide technical support or customer service
- Communicate with you and tell you about other services
- We don’t ask for information unless we need it for your order or to add you (at your request) to our mailing list.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store your personal information on the servers we use unless required for normal business operation.
- We may maintain some personal information in order to comply with certain required standards as established by licensing boroughs as well as other certification programs we may facilitate.
Participating Vendor/Merchant PoliciesOur WEBSITES may offer services (like data collection forms) that link to service providers other than our WEBSITES. These third parties perform important functions for us, such as website design, email communications, customer care, online shopping carts, or performing website analytics. Each company has their own privacy terms. Because we do not have direct control over these sites, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of those sites.
To receive free gifts such as downloadable eBooks, free webinars, or other files from this website, we ask that you complete a form that may include your first and last name, your email address, and/or other relevant contact information necessary to disseminate the information you have requested. In most cases, information is gathered and stored on the WEBSITES’ database or via a third-party service like Constant Contact. All information gathered via a form on our WEBSITES can be deleted upon request. You may unsubscribe from said email list(s) at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in our emails or by simply writing to us with that request.
We believe that you have a right to know and consent to the level of information shared about you, so below you will find links to the sites we partner with, along with links to their privacy policies. It is possible that additional partners may be added from time to time and, if so, we will update these names as needed in an appropriate manner and time. We recommend that you review these policies before providing personal or confidential data or before completing any transactions with these sites.
Included in our list of third-party cookies are the following services:
- Any other plugins that collect third party data from your website and its users. Consider things like specific social media plugins that are not a collection of social options (Facebook’s policy is here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/), newsletter plugin and other plugins that collect/store personal data for your website’s users).
What You Can Do to Manage Your PrivacyWe respect your right to manage your personal information and privacy. Where we are using your personal information with your consent (e.g. to send newsletters), you can withdraw that consent at any time. Where we are processing your information based on legitimate interest or the public interest, you have the right to object at any time to that use of your personal information.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal information is complete, accurate, and current. Please inform us promptly of any changes to, or inaccuracies of, your personal information by contacting DrD@DrElayneDaniels.com
You may request access to, update, change, correct, or request the deletion of your information through our WEBSITES’ “Contact Us” form, by contacting DrD@DrElayneDaniels.com or through the information in the “How to Contact Us” section of this policy. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Managing Marketing Communications from UsWe have an opt-in policy, where you choose to receive communications about our products and services. We will honor your choices when it comes to receiving marketing communications from us.
Your choices about your personal information include:
- You may contact us at any time to request your information not be shared with third parties (other than shippers that may have collected your information for their own purposes in order to facilitate orders you have placed).
- You may access the opt-out link in any communication with us.
- You may choose to stop receiving marketing communications, but we may continue to use your information for transactional or mandatory service communications necessary to fulfill ongoing services or products you have previously established with us.
Data Retention and Your Access RightsYour information is stored in a safe and secure method to allow us to serve you, process orders, hold webinars, or as otherwise needed to operate our business. We will retain and use your information as required by our records and information management policies to comply with our legal and reporting obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and complete any outstanding transactions and for the detection and prevention of fraud.
Security of Your InformationKeeping your personal information safe is important to us. We provide reasonable and appropriate security measures in connection with securing and transmitting personal information we collect. No method of transmission, storing, or accessing data over the internet is 100% secure, however, we:
- Comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Securely transmit your sensitive personal information, but only when necessary.
- Train our staff and require them to safeguard your data.
- Limit the staff who have access to your personal information.
- Transmit, protect, and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.
How to Contact UsIf at any time you wish to opt out of communication, email, or to have your data deleted as allowed by law, please direct your request to the email, address and/or phone number below.
If you wish to contact us, the best way is as follows:
Address: 275 Turnpike Street – Suite 105
Canton, MA 02021
Effective date: December 3, 2018
Last update: February 12, 2020